Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

Andromada Mod..

King
    Admin
    Admin

Andromada Mod..

Post  King on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:30 pm

Ok everyone, I have decided after receiving this mod from a (I think Girl) Ingame on server, User name Michelle_Johnson.

The mod is basically an interior for the Andromeda Plane, Very cool as it has doors that can be open and close with the keys DELETE and END, you can walk in and out and very useful for factions.

So here are the links!

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1494

You must have IMGtool, search at Google.

Once downloaded open IMG tool and go to file, go to your GTA SA directory and open Models Folder. Then Double click on gta3.img

Then search for androm.dff and androm.txd do this by clicking on Edit tab on the top of the window and clicking find. then replace them according to there ending line (.dff and .txd)

NOTE BEFORE DOING THIS MAKE 2 FOLDERS, One called GTA Mods and one called GTA Originals. Before replacing, once you have searched and found the 2 files, (Androm.dff and androm.txd) right click and click extract and extract them to GTA Originals folder. Still having the androm.dff and .txd files in there downloaded folder drag them into your GTA Mods folder
    Then when replacing navigate to your GTA MOds folder and replace.

Then here comes the tricky part, create a folder for backup files, you may even use your GTA Originals folder. Go into your data folder in your GTA SA directory and find carcols.data DO NOT OPEN IT YET

Copy that file and paste it in your back up files folder. Then go back to the data folder and open carcols.dat with note pad. Go through the notepad untill you find Androm 1,1 or you can do CTRL+F at the same time and search it. then go copy this line over top of the one you see:

androm, 1,1, 1,3, 1,86, 1,79, 1,5, 1,6

Then you are DONE! WOOT! I hope I helped and if I can upgrade the tutorial in any way, even make a video if its to complicated! please let me know by posting a reply!!!

"Nothing is impossible"

"Our Business Is Life Itself"

Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:45 am