Please register at our new forums, this forum is no longer in use. http://mczombie.enjin.com/

Latest topics

» The new forum, for those left behind.
Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 pm by King

» SAMP & MTA Server Progress
Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm by King

» Starting Over.
Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am by David_Belle

» Today is my Birthday
Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm by Jose Cardoso

» The Community (Information & Organization)
Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm by marinov

» Tomorrow is my Birthday
Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 am by Vitor_Matheus

» Server Up again
Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 am by marinov

» My contact for emergency
Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm by Jose Cardoso

» cant enter
Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm by marinov

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1646 messages in 495 subjects

We have 178 registered users

The newest registered user is xXSp3cialXx

Massive Change

Oliver
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Massive Change

Post  Oliver on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:30 am

Well today as a change I've been playing as a zombie to give some objective to the guys who were playing as Human/Scientist whatever, and I feel really dissapointed, because of how this works, zombies are useless, their kills are based on how lag works (not complaining about that)

What im complaining about is how the movement around bone county system works, there are a lot of cars, and for me, it doesnt makes sense, since you are trying to make a RP server, lets just say that most people had run away by the time we are based on the server so it'd be stupid to find so much cars, bikes and those kind of fancy vehicles, so my point is that some of them must be deleted, all the turismo crap fancy Las Venturas vehicles must, and add normal vehicles, 4 door average family vehicles, slow ones, with low fuel, not 100%, so people dont drive all the fucking day.

Change the way the server works, this way, with less vehicles, the same Humans will fight for vehicles to escape the infection, and when they DONT find any vehicles, they'll be forced to walk the streets and thats where zombies engage and take them out, thats why humans will use more /r to contact other humans and set up hiding places to avoid the zombies destructive power (its easy to kill as a zombie but since everyone is driving all day long)..

Its not that im mad because I couldnt kill anyone as a zombie, its because I noticed how zombie players just leave because they cant get anyone just because, and just because they are driving all day long, and its really impossible to kill someone when he goes around the entire map, and when he runs out of Fuel he just goes to another car, turn it on and keep driving, it just doesnt really makes sense for me and now it really doesnt makes sense since the server is becoming RP, so everything should actually fit the city.

edit: Also another thing that should be added is making big weapons be used by two hands (just like in Single player) weapons like M4, AK-47, Spas-12 and such should be held with two hands to avoid people running all the time, this server should not be about running and running, survivors will have to fight zombies someday, well, lets make that day come sooner.

edit2: Something else that must be added is an entrance to ammunation for people to buy their own weapons, and instead of making them spawn with Deagle and Shotgun, let them spawn with Deagle only so they can buy their own weapons.

Im 100% sure that this idea will improve the roleplay in the server and will make humans talk between each other to eventually survive the zombie apocalypse, what we ALL WANT, we want players to interact between themselves and find their way to survive, thats all.

Jose Cardoso
    Keeper
    Keeper

Re: Massive Change

Post  Jose Cardoso on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:39 am

I agree with what you said, and another thing that should be seen and the command /kill the guy ta run away and kill yourself for not turning zombie, ¬ ¬
    Ouvir

but forgot to mention that it is bad if you leave your car and what happens? it disappears ...

Last edited by Jose Cardoso on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)

Oliver
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Oliver on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Marino, answer this suggestion, im pretty sure that they are not hard to script, I used to script vehicles for a little server I once made and its not hard, it might only take an hour.

Derek Steel
    Keeper
    Keeper

Post  Derek Steel on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Well I think that for the Ammunition stores, instead of buying the weapons, there should maybe something that can make you Scavenge throughout the store, looking for your weapons would be more RP, since I doubt there would be people in the stores standing 24/7 selling guns when there are zombies around.

Oliver
    Still Alive
    Still Alive

Post  Oliver on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Derek Steel wrote:Well I think that for the Ammunition stores, instead of buying the weapons, there should maybe something that can make you Scavenge throughout the store, looking for your weapons would be more RP, since I doubt there would be people in the stores standing 24/7 selling guns when there are zombies around.

Very true, my idea right now could be applied until the server really turns in to RP.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:08 pm

Current date/time is Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:08 pm